Laurie Berkner's Music License
Reasons to get a music license:
- You would like to perform Laurie Berkner's music live.
- If you are already a music teacher or you currently run your own music classes and would like to legally perform Laurie Berkner's music.
- This is a great step to start incorporating Laurie Berkner's music into your classes if you are interested in becoming a Laurie Berkner's The Music in Me Licensed Teacher.
Music license fee:
- There is a per year fee for the use of Laurie Berkner’s music in your class.
- The fee is $99/year and includes use of all songs written by Laurie Berkner (or Laurissa Anne Berkner)
- Payment is due one week after your first scheduled class using Laurie Berkner’s music. You can pay via PayPal, check, or credit card.
- After one year from your first class, you may apply to renew by visiting the Teacher Portal and filling out the “TMIM Music License Renewal Form”
What is included:
- You gain legal access to perform all of Laurie Berkner's music and are able to perform it in any class or workshop environment without violating licensing laws.
- You will also be able to send in questions to our office, get access to all of our chords and lyrics sheets, as well as song videos from Laurie.
How to request a Laurie Berkner's Music License: